No products in the cart.
Model: TOA A-2120
The A-2120 is a high cost-performance mixer power amplifier suited for broadcasting paging or background music in schools, offices, shops, factories, mosques, churches and large rooms৳ 23,500.00৳ 23,500.00
The A-2240 is a high cost-performance mixer power amplifier suited for broadcasting paging or background music in schools, offices, shops, factories, mosques, churches and large rooms.
৳ 40,000.00৳ 40,000.00
- 240 W rated output
- User-friendly front panel allows easy operation
- Excellent frequency response
- 3 electronically balanced microphone inputs, 2 AUX inputs and recording output
- Phantom power is provided to MIC 1, for supplying power to a condenser microphone
- Wide tone-control adjustment range of ±10dB for both bass and treble
- 100 V / 70 V line or 4 Ω speaker outputs
- Recording output
- 3 MIC inputs, 2 AUX inputs for tuner, cassette player or other BGM sources
- 2-unit size
TOA’s basic amplifier Toa A-1360MK2 is high performance mixer power amplifier suited for broadcasting paging or background music in schools, offices, shops, factories, houses of worship and large rooms.
৳ 83,000.00৳ 83,000.00
- 3 Mic inputs, 2 Aux inputs, 1 pre-output.
- Speaker output of high impedance (100V line) and low impedance (4-16W).
- Muting function enables Mic 1 input to have priority over other inputs.
- 5 zone speaker selectors and 1 all call.
- Bass and treble control.
- 5-step LED signal indicator.
- Output short circuit protection, and thermal protection circuitry prevents failure due to overheat.
- Origin: Japan
- Warranty: One Year
The BS-1030B is a small, 2-way bass-reflex type speaker featuring a wide frequency range suitable for use for announcements and music playback. The BS-1030B can be used for both high-impedance and low-impedance applications. The speaker’s splash-proof construction permits it to be installed under the eaves where the speaker is not directly exposed to rain.৳ 8,500.00৳ 8,500.00
The BS-1034 can be installed easily on the wall with help of the plug-in speaker receptacle.
৳ 9,500.00৳ 9,500.00
- 2-way speaker
- Easy and quick installation
- Attractive design based on the golden ratio
- Input impedance selector with rotary switch
- Fire resistant according to UL 94-V0
- Price: 9,500
- Model: BS-1034
- Warranty: One Year
The BS-678B, of which cabinet is made of wood, can be installed in a vertical or horizontal orientation. Either concealed in-wall wiring or exposed wiring can be used for speaker cable connection. The speaker structure that permits direct wall-mounting with screws prevents the speaker from falling easily even if an outward force is applied to. The input impedance can be easily changed by changing the tap position of the transformer. Two built-in 6-inch double cone speaker units deliver high quality sound. The push-in type input connector makes cable connections easy and allows bridge wiring.৳ 3,200.00৳ 3,200.00
৳ 3,500.00৳ 3,500.00
- Rated Input: 15 W (100 V, 70 V line)
- Rated Impedance: 100 V line: 670 Ω (15 W), 1 kΩ (10 W), 2 kΩ (5 W), 3.3 kΩ (3 W)
- 70 V line: 330 Ω (15 W), 670 Ω (7.5 W), 1 kΩ (5 W), 2 kΩ (2.5 W),
- 3.3 kΩ (1.5 W)
- Sensitivity : 96 dB (1 W, 1 m) (500 Hz – 5 kHz, pink noise)
- Rated Input 6 W (for 100 V Line), 3 W (for 70 V Line)
- Rated Impedance 100 V Line: 1.7 kΩ (6 W), 3.3 kΩ (3 W),
- (6.7 kΩ (1.5 W), 13 kΩ (0.8 W): Internal wiring must be changed)
- 70 V line: 1.7 kΩ (3 W), 3.3 kΩ (1.5 W),
- (6.7 kΩ (0.8 W), 13 kΩ (0.4 W): Internal wiring must be changed)
- Sound Pressure Level 90 dB (1 W, 1 m, 330 Hz – 3.3 kHz Pink noise)
- Frequency Response 100 Hz – 16 kHz
Integrated with a resin panel and speaker frame, the PC-658R is the ceiling mount speaker with a metal attached. It features spring clamp mechanism for easy speaker mounting to the ceiling. The input impedance can be easily changed by changing the tap position of the transformer.৳ 1,950.00৳ 1,950.00
TOA Corporation is dedicated to the development, manufacturing and distribution of premier audio and security products. TOA Corporation was founded in Kobe, Japan over 70 years ago. All of TOA’s products bear its name. TOA operates in over 100 countries worldwide, with more than 1500 employees and sales greater than $300 million dollars. TOA manufacturing facilities are found in nearly every major market area. These facilities have a reputation for precision design and fabrication, resulting in a proven track record of TOA product reliability.
TOA’s extensive line of audio products includes amplifiers, speakers, mixers, wireless microphone systems, digital processors and network audio. For links to other TOA websites around the world, visit the TOA Global website at http://www.toa.jp.